Monday, July 10, 2006

Third Party

It's stood, between me and

-The beautiful game, which comes only once every four years. I missed every single match, including the much anticipated finals yesterday.
- Exercise, which I skipped though it's much needed considering e amount of greasy food and late night drinks I've been downing
- Work and study which I decieved myself time and again that I would attend to...tomorrow.
- Movie climaxes, which I took my eyes away from
- Catching up with frens, some of whom I haven't met/talked to/updated for a while
- Mng and Zara sales, which has started weeks ago- definitely too late by now to find any gd buys
- Blogging, and completing several half written drafts into posts

In the past, I would defy it, rebel against it, fight it and win the battle.
Even though it means a difficult time the next day, the next week.
It was totally worthwhile to defeat it.

Nowadays, I'm just too powerless in resisting its temptations.
Too hypnotised by its alluring presence, succumbing to its persistence.
It's the age- that i sacrifice watching soccer finals for it.
Giving it first priority
Devoting 'prime time' to it
And yet, it feels as if I never seems to get enough of it


The eyelids droop, the head nods
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


SLEEP- the no. 1 THIRD PARTY in my life

6 Comments:

Blogger Sunflower said...

Yeah, finally an entry from u! And how I agree with u that sleep is the number 1 third party in my life! I wanted to take down pictures of me wearing my new barang when I was in HK but gave up cos I was too tired by the time I went back to my hotel.. I wanted to update my blog a number of times when I am back but gave up cos I was still tired from my illness and trip.. SLEEP.. What an evil thing! Haha~ But don't we all love it?? :p

11/7/06 3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with u...I'v been sleeping so much it's not funny and yes, I never seem to get enough of it...but then sleep has been my no.1 third party since 1st yr and yes,i complain to you about it everytime i call...think it's never going to change..i just love my sleep too much:)BestFren2

13/7/06 4:15 PM  
Blogger eeky said...

i'm done i'm done! all done.

14/7/06 8:45 PM  
Blogger Cranberrymist said...

Sunflower: Hee, sorry to have kept you waiting for a post. But dun check too often ya...i've become v lazy:)
But yeah...rem it's BEAUTY sleep. The best skincare ever. Ha.


Best fren 2: BIG HUG!!!
It's okie to sleep as long as you still find time to call us and talk:) Gonna reply your email soon.

Eeky: You sound relief! Now go catch some sleep:)

15/7/06 9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sleep is Superstar 1's best friend.

15/7/06 11:12 AM  
Blogger Cranberrymist said...

Bleah superstar 1, i thot it was me;). Dun let the paparrazzi get hold of this piece of news.

16/7/06 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home