Sunday, February 20, 2005

Now and Then...

Then...

Of lofty ambitions and unwavering affirmations.

i) I want to be XXX when I grow up
ii) This is the happiest day in my life. Yeah!
iii) Best friends forever
iv) I can do it
v) Definitely possible
vi) I want it , will get it now.
vii) Come what may
viii) Stay the same always
ix) I'll always love you
x) I promise

Now...

Of cascading doubts and confusion , reserved expressions and non-commital answers

i) I don't know
ii) Not really. Sighz ...
iii) Maybe
iv) Not sure
v) How? Bleah!
vi) Perhaps, later
vii) What if
viii) Should have
ix) I'll try
x) See how it goes

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

it's true... i realise i've stopped speaking in absolute terms. now it's always tinged with uncertainty. sad.

22/2/05 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home