Friday, January 21, 2005

Home-sick

Finally, after three weeks of zipping and crawling with the bipolar nature of time, a respite is here in the form of a public holiday. A much needed break away from the drone and demands of school, work, people and news to be by myself and sort out my thoughts- and also, it's high time I make an appearance ...at home.

Home has but, been a hotel room I have whisked in and out of the past few weeks. Need this precious one day to re-familiarize myself with the daily and routine sights and smells of the refuge I have increasingly neglected in the midst of juggling school, work and meetings with friends. Also to sort through and appease the unsettled feeling and listlessness that refuse to drown whilst i zip from place to place, meeting to meeting, friends to friends these weeks. Seemingly busy, but no idea with what, where and whom.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home