Sunday, January 02, 2005

The Last Term

The idea of tomorrow being the start of the last term of school is throwing me off-balance somewhat. Many kind working frens, ex- and future colleague, who know too well the harsh realities of work, have taken every opportunity to remind me to treasure the time in school. Having experienced short spells of internship, I can't agree more. What's more to demonstrate this belief than my 'self-bought holiday' -this extra term in sch. The flexibility and freedom of time- to just pop by town for extended lunch-tea-dinner breaks, to be able to combat sales during off peak hours, to defy the meaning of a siesta and take a 3 hour nap in the afternoon-would be hard to relish when work begins ...what with the time sheet to account for every single minute:S. Meantime, remind me I gotta do all of the above to make this term worthwhile:)

That said, at this point of time, am getting a little queasy seeing to those school/course work emails that I have put aside in denial during the month-long season of pigging out...and yes, watch my comeback on MSN:)...It's gonna take some effort getting use to the rhythm of school but well, will try to savour it all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home