Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Being Rich...

Got a taste of being rich, don't mean to brag(but brag i must:P)-am filthy rich this term... even if it's only in e-dollars sense(boo-hoo, the revelation has lost me some friends, hasn't it:P). Was at the point of having too much on my hand and not knowing what to do with it. Wished it could have been donated to better causes in helping the needy all around me ...that would have made me a philanthropist:)... but too bad it couldn't.

Being in that position also enlightened me of the saying that money can't bring happiness. Prior to this, while i continue to spout it, I have always silently regarded it as paupers, not being able to enjoy the luxuries, spout to comfort themselves and spurn the rich. However,some of the truth in the saying was shed this BOSS.

While I had the comfort of splurging on my courses, my friends didn't. Ending up in the class alone because you outbidded your friends is no fun at all, nor are the endless choices that have to be considered and contemplated because I could 'afford' to bid for them all. Not being able to share the 'riches' also makes it yours and yours alone- with nobody able to feel and partake in the happiness and the joy...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home