Thursday, December 23, 2004

Roads Less Travelled

Lest I lose favour with sugar mummy who very kindly sponsored our indulgences on monday, I better dedicate some place on my blog to it:P...

If walking is a must for a trip to Europe, I am definitely an eligible candidate man, even in heels! Although trodding on crowded streets isn't a personal favourite, I must admit that the christmas carols did lift my spirits, spread some joyous cheer and set me in the Christmas mood. Jingle Bells, Jingle bells....U get the idea:)

The venture to 'cab's driver most happening place in Singapore' also proved rewarding with cracking jokes, eliciting laughs, spotting stereotypes and much brain activity expeded in deciding what food to get and which TV screen to watch our fave local production and numerous commercials. A shot of adrenalin rush speculating if the last bus has passed was finally sobered with the bus lumbering to the bus-stop...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home