Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Post Exams Evaluation

It's funny how how much difference a few days can make...while I was so intrigued by the game a few days back, the novelty has worn off somewhat and there's no interest and patience to sustain me through the game today...Lots of minute little things gnawing at me... kinda feeling blue after the last result came out.

It is annoying myself how i am letting my grades affect me like that and hard as i try, i am still feeling disappointed over how i fared in the exams. It never fails to amaze, or rather, shock people how badly i can perform for exams....time and again, tried and tested. And its very vexing and disappointing, to see my hardly maintained grades dip and plunge when exams are taken into account. Think i am developing a phobia for exams which i so shouldn't. Need to work on overcoming that. Recently, the past few semesters, I don't seems to have the sustenance to last me through revision...and tt is the crux of the matter i think. Not being able to convince myself that I have done the best i could, been going out a lot, even during the exams. Hee, long gone are the days in secondary/JC days where the exam week was strictly exams....no going anywhere... and full attention was devoted to studying for the exams. Taking it a lot lighter nowadays.

Aniwei, know that i shouldn't go down this path. I should try to savour and appreciate this holidays. It's so easy to fritter the holidays away being upset over this and that, and I hope i won't let myself go down this way. More thoughts coming up....stay tuned:P

1 Comments:

Blogger eeky said...

ger ah, dun be so hard on yourself lah. careful u don't burn out prematurely also. this term, i took the first 7 wks too lightly. the second half was so mad that the thought of giving up kept popping up in my head the whole time. even like just 3 days before CR? it was so horrid. and what with my little incident, i was just going mad. the next time u see me, got a lot of white hairs liao. haha. maybe, i shd consider streaking. :P

oh. and last nite, my dada actually said that we might go beijing!! but discounting his words greatly lah. he always say say only. ah well...

yah, and pls stop what if-fing. it will only make u a "bitterer" person. go forth and embrace the future instead, will make u a better person. ;)

7/12/04 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home