Monday, December 13, 2004

Fickle

Feeling kind of empty this morning ...after two whole weeks of back to back activities- meeting up with frens, catching up, feasting, singing and shopping...actually, nope, i havent even got down to shopping yet:P... This morning I was hit by the realization that 85% of my frens are overseas now. And it doesnt help that the only semblance of a job i had dun need me anymore.Sharks...should not have been earnest and entered the data and completed the job so quickly . I need a job to occupy myself with!

Wanna go back to playing Typer Shark but can't rekindle the enthusiasm or excitement anymore. So it is with so many other things in my life. I no longer can comprehend nor relive the feelings I possessed for it/him/her/we/them once upon a time. Interest has waned, motivation snubbed, energy ebbed. It even irks me when I recall my actions then- how can I have liked/done something like that? Never thought of myself as being fickle but perhaps, beneath it all, I am capricious. Especially so recently- haven't been able to make up my mind on lots of stuff, some trivial and others important but it's disturbing me quite a bit , for I know the consequences of my indecisiveness will (have already) appear(ed).

Aniwei, to sidetrack:see the word capricious on top? Well, for a long long time, being a good english student and following the advice of all the good ol' english teachers who grounded into me the usefulness of learning and inferring an unfamiliar word from a rootword, i have always thought capricious was something positive, following from the musical piece capriccio. But oh well, looks deceive don't they?



1 Comments:

Blogger eeky said...

haha my fren. i see we have both fallen prey to this thing called indecisiveness.

may we not be so fickle in the near future.

cheers!

14/12/04 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home