Thursday, June 30, 2005

I am Home...

To be able to step into the shower barefooted
With no need to worry about forgetting my toiletries
To enjoy a warm and long shower with steady water pressure and temperature

To be able to slump in bed after a tiring day
And tuck my face into the pillow
Without the bugging concerns of dirty bedsheets and sinking mattress

To be able to gulp down water
As and when I feel like it
With no worries about water availability, visits to toilets and holidays

I had my experience of a lifetime
My gelato
My bread
My fun
My learning
My travel mates
My frens
My family
My God

And now...
I am so glad
I am finally home

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah girl, welcome home! -qi-

30/6/05 8:12 PM  
Blogger Sunflower said...

Hey girl, u r back?!! Tsk Tsk.. Didn't even notify me!! :p Anyway, how's ur trip? I miss u so much!!!

1/7/05 2:23 PM  
Blogger eeky said...

hey girlie, heard u not too well. u loads better now? take care.

2/7/05 7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BABE!
I am going to call you right now!
*purplefreaky*

2/7/05 10:39 PM  
Blogger Cranberrymist said...

Qi: Hey gal!! Surprised to see you here. How did you get hold of the website? :) Aniwei, hope's ur first wk of sch was went fine! Hang in there!

Jannie: Yes,i am back! I wanted to test who still comes to check on my blog mah:P Sob sob...apparently not many. Gotta think of ways to boost readership again. But anihow, i miss you'll too. Gotta catch up soon!

eeky: hey, thx...am much better now i am home:)...have a gd wk ahead at work. Congrats n press on!

purplefreak: next time, pls include a toilet break during the phone marathons- had my EUR trip to thank for the good bladder training:P

3/7/05 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home