Monday, August 01, 2005

Which Singaporean Blogger Are You?

Ok,yes, I admit...this is how bored I've become or RATHER, I'm very *ahem* kindly trying to accomodate feedback from my readers who's telling me to post more photos and write simpler stuff. So there, you'll have it. A babelicious photo (if only it was mine...) and simple to understand sentences.

For once, I kinda fancy the description given the very first time I try the test. No need for tries after tries, no need to devise my own to yield more accurate results:). Not bad. I like... And yeah, another blog I can read.Muahhh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee I thought you say u donch wanna read any more blogs?
Anyway, me thinks thst Scarlett ting desciption quite aptly describes you. quite lah. - purplefreak

2/8/05 12:01 AM  
Blogger NA said...

Hello!

I took the test even though I have other things to do here. Heheh. And I'm Cowboy Caleb...

Btw, thanks for leaving comments on my blog. I read yours but rarely leave comments... *MSN blush*

2/8/05 3:49 PM  
Blogger Cranberrymist said...

purplefreak: Only quite? I thot it was one of the most accurate i had for a vv long time...k lah, i better concede b4 pple protest- except for the pretty and smart part:S

But think your Finicky Feline one so wasn't you. But then again, i am learning more things abt u everyday;)...even now, aft sooo many yrs!


NA: hey...thx for dropping by with ur comment. K, i'll go explore e description of Cowboy Caleb soon:P...and errr...wat's e time u left this comment. Tsk tsk:)

3/8/05 12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home